I specialize in portrait imagery, I'm passionate about music photography, and have a knack for capturing brand and feeling. Visual branding is important, and I can help you imagine and create visual content for your project. Weather its creating content for a release, single/album covers, promotional material, capturing a live performance, or documenting a studio experience, I'm here to make sure your brand and vision shine through.
I also create live performance videos, capturing a high quality live sound as well as engaging live performance video.
Live videos are a crucial content piece for any musical act. Live videos offer both audio and visual components: viewers can see what you look like and how you move, as well as hear your sound and witness a live performance. This kind of video content is vital for growing a fan base, booking gigs, and sharing your music. Live videos can also be kept low-budget and affordable. These can be recorded at a live gig or in a home/studio setting.
The Red Vine Release Strategy
Marketing Campaigns for
Releasing new music is crucial point in an artist's career; an opportunity for growth and outreach that most artists can’t afford to waste. But- releasing music is hard. There are many different elements to think about, factors to consider, and moving parts.
That’s why I created the Red Vine Release Strategy, an action-based approach to releasing new music in a way that builds momentum, nurtures a fan base, and keeps artists' sane.
Part 1: Master Strategy.
- Devise a holistic plan outlining the main elements of the release, set goals
- Big Decisions Checklist, Pre-release + Post Release Checklists
Part 2: Branding + Content.
- Discuss how the music will be visually positioned
- Graphics, imagery, promo shoots
- Construct a Content Planner
Part 3: Release Calendar + Weekly Tasks.
- Visually map out the release on a Release Calendar
- Decide what weekly tasks we need to accomplish to reach our goals
Part 4: Press Strategy + Social Media Strategy.
- Devise a plan to reach out to press (blogs & radios) to get press coverage of the release
- Social Media which will be our main tool to share the process and tell your story.
Part 5: Targeting and Outreach.
- Getting your hard work in front of the right people
- Paid promotions and advertising
~ Every release is different, and the Red Vine release strategy is designed to be customized to each individual and their specific needs.
~ Yet to release music or between releases? I work with artists and businesses at all points in their career, to make a plan, and focus on short and long term goals.There are lots of ways to focus on growth and content even when you don’t have a big release coming up.
Other services & benefits of working with Red Vine:
- Songwriting Workshopping
- Studio Assistance/ Studio Planning
- Professional representation
- Building your management team
- Professional & creative development
- Gaining industry knowledge
- Professional guidance and advice
- Access to my network